Hi Everyone,
I’m from Western Australia.
I’m loving this forum! The hybrids are fascinating. I would like to cross the Australian and European figs so it’s great to hear that’s it’s possible.
Hello
- Rob
- Site Admin
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:21 pm
- Has thanked: 162 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
- Contact:
Re: Hello
Welcome Ajp, and it is great to hear from you. Western Australia is one of the better areas to live in if you like hunting figs, that is certain, but as far as non carica types, you would probably not be much different to me in Adelaide, in that there is very little. Having said that, there are others in northern NSW, and Queensland, and seeds are a possibility without too much difficulty, so I have been told. I have not tried this yet, but I should connect with someone who did import some a year or two ago, and get information for all of us.
Rob.
Rob.
Adelaide, South Australia
EMAIL... FHDU2026@outlook.com
WEBSITE...http://www.fighunter-downunder.com/forum/
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunter.downunder
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunt ... der.pollen
EMAIL... FHDU2026@outlook.com
WEBSITE...http://www.fighunter-downunder.com/forum/
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunter.downunder
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunt ... der.pollen
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests