I hope to make new friends in a country I wish I could visit. Australia is beautiful and I am a big fan of the movie The Man From Snowy River. Yes, I am old.
Hello
Hello
Hello, I am from the USA and have been growing figs for the past 6 years. I have about 300 varieties growing in pots and try to learn new ways to improve my cultivation of figs. Even though I surf the internet on other forums, FB, and watch lots of youtube videos, by joining a new fig forum from a different country, the members may think outside the box compared to how things are done in the US. You never know when you'll experience an aha! why didn't I think of that? lol
I hope to make new friends in a country I wish I could visit. Australia is beautiful and I am a big fan of the movie The Man From Snowy River. Yes, I am old.
I hope to make new friends in a country I wish I could visit. Australia is beautiful and I am a big fan of the movie The Man From Snowy River. Yes, I am old.
- Rob
- Site Admin
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:21 pm
- Has thanked: 162 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
- Contact:
Re: Hello
Hello to you, and thank you for joining us here, and I totally understand with your 'thinking out of the box', comment.
Yes, I am oldish too, but never too old to learn and share good information, I think we will get on just fine!!!
Yes, I am oldish too, but never too old to learn and share good information, I think we will get on just fine!!!
Adelaide, South Australia
EMAIL... FHDU2026@outlook.com
WEBSITE...http://www.fighunter-downunder.com/forum/
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunter.downunder
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunt ... der.pollen
EMAIL... FHDU2026@outlook.com
WEBSITE...http://www.fighunter-downunder.com/forum/
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunter.downunder
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunt ... der.pollen
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests