Hi from Central FL!

THIS IS THE PLACE TO STOP BY, AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF IF YOU WISH, AND LET US GET TO KNOW YOU A LITTLE BETTER.
Post Reply
akimb0
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2026 8:02 pm
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Hi from Central FL!

Post: # 408Post akimb0 »

My husband and I love figs and I just love growing fruits and eating them! I have several cultivars and am always looking to expand my knowledge on the art of growing and what is best to grow! Plus it's fantastic to have a more experienced group of folks to bounce off questions and ideas. :D
User avatar
Rob
Site Admin
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:21 pm
Has thanked: 162 times
Been thanked: 220 times
Contact:

Re: Hi from Central FL!

Post: # 411Post Rob »

Hello to you, welcome to our forum, and it is great to have you here with us. If there is anything that you are unsure about, with any part of the forum, just ask and I can help. Most of it should be easy to navigate, but it takes time to get used to, like anything new to us.
Post Reply

Return to “WELCOME EVERYONE!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests