Hello everyone, its a pleasure to meet you. I live in Fitzgerald, GA in zone 8b/9a.
My main hobbies are Citrus hybridization and collecting hard to find exotic ornamental trees/shrubs. I am stil in college so I don't have much time for hybrids 24/7 but I try to cross different citrus varieties if I have the chance.
Came across this forum to give an insight on ficus breeding, specifically a ficus species that can product buttress roots like most tropical species.
It's a pleasure to meet everyone and feel free to reach out! Thx.
Hi from Fitzgerald GA
- Rob
- Site Admin
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:21 pm
- Has thanked: 162 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
- Contact:
Re: Hi from Fitzgerald GA
Hello to you, and it is a pleasure to have you with us here.
The fascinating thing with breeding, is that you just never know exactly what the end result will be, and that is a good part of the fun.
If you need any help navigating the forum, I am always here to help.
The fascinating thing with breeding, is that you just never know exactly what the end result will be, and that is a good part of the fun.
If you need any help navigating the forum, I am always here to help.
Adelaide, South Australia
EMAIL... FHDU2026@outlook.com
WEBSITE...http://www.fighunter-downunder.com/forum/
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunter.downunder
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunt ... der.pollen
EMAIL... FHDU2026@outlook.com
WEBSITE...http://www.fighunter-downunder.com/forum/
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunter.downunder
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunt ... der.pollen
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests