Some time ago, I emailed Finn Kjellberg in France and he pointed me to all of his amazing books/studies etc. Now he has not written them all, but he has certainly been involved in them all to some degree. His main focus seems to be the caprifig side of figs, and that fits in very well with what I like to learn more about, and I have to say, this man knows more about it all than possibly anyone in the entire world. When I look at figs of all types, unlike the early days, I look at the detail of the flowers inside etc, and that is one level, but Finn sees way past this, he sees the minute sections I still fail to see, but I do hope to see soon.
These are all of the studies are here, except 4 or 5 as of today, and as he completes more, or I can download the missing ones, these will be added. These studies are not all on figs, but a very high percentage are, and they are not all just on Ficus carica, there is a good selection of other Ficus varieties also. There is a great deal of exceptional information buried in all of these.
I have had a few of these since about this time last year, but today I again viewed his list, and it has grown substantially. In all there are about 150 below, and yes, he has kindly given me permission to share them all here, and many you will not see anywhere else to download.
Although some of these I have read, or have seen, many I have not, and looking at them all today as I downloaded them, I was blown away.
Studies from Finn Kjellberg in France.
- Rob
- Site Admin
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:21 pm
- Has thanked: 162 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
- Contact:
Studies from Finn Kjellberg in France.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adelaide, South Australia
EMAIL... FHDU2026@outlook.com
WEBSITE...http://www.fighunter-downunder.com/forum/
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunter.downunder
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunt ... der.pollen
EMAIL... FHDU2026@outlook.com
WEBSITE...http://www.fighunter-downunder.com/forum/
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunter.downunder
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunt ... der.pollen
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest