Free fig seeds - popular varieties x Flour BL (Robin Oster)

FOR BREEDING FIGS, CROSSING FIGS, OR HYBRIDIZATION ETC.

Moderator: epiphyte

Post Reply
Figgywiggy
Full Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2026 9:41 am
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 22 times
Contact:

Free fig seeds - popular varieties x Flour BL (Robin Oster)

Post: # 562Post Figgywiggy »

Hi everyone,

This year I used pollen from Robin Oster's wild Caprifig 'Flour BL' which he believes is persistent to fertilise some of my female figs.
I am giving seed away to anyone in Australia (except WA and Tas) who wants to try them out. There is a potential for some persistent females among them (also equal chance of getting male caprifigs).

If you would like to give them a try, let me know which varieties you're interested in and your address and I'll post them. I only ask for $2 to cover postage.

x Vdb
x MBVS
x Sari Zeybek
x Cddn
x Panache
x Black Madeira

Cheers
Figgy obsessed! Growing in Geelong, Victoria, Australia. :D
Post Reply

Return to “FIG BREEDING”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests