Hello everyone

THIS IS THE PLACE TO STOP BY, AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF IF YOU WISH, AND LET US GET TO KNOW YOU A LITTLE BETTER.
Post Reply
Califig
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2026 9:41 pm
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Hello everyone

Post: # 400Post Califig »

I’m a wild fig hunter based in California. What started as a simple hobby has grown into a passion for discovering hardy, productive, and flavorful figs that have survived for decades with no care.

California is full of hidden fig treasures, and every season brings new discoveries. I’m always interested in learning more about fig genetics, identification, cultivation techniques, and the stories behind old fig trees.

I recently joined this forum and have been impressed by the incredible knowledge and resources shared by members here. I look forward to exchanging information, sharing my finds, and learning from fellow fig enthusiasts.

Thank you for welcoming me to the community, and I hope to contribute some interesting California fig discoveries in the future!

Happy growing,
Sovan
User avatar
Rob
Site Admin
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:21 pm
Has thanked: 162 times
Been thanked: 220 times
Contact:

Re: Hello everyone

Post: # 401Post Rob »

Hello Sovan, and it is great to have you here with us. The forum is very new, but as you rightly pointed out, there is a wealth of valuable fig information here for all already, and that was something I was focusing on from the first moment I thought of building the forum. Many of the studies here are not easily obtained, without some sort of affiliation with a University, library etc, and that I think makes us fairly unique.

With your finds there in California, and in fact any fig related topic, feel free to post anything interesting, and I am sure it will be appreciated.

Regarding you preferences with how things look for you etc, when you get time, if you go to the User Control Panel at the top right, you can add any personal info, and also change the way you see the forum, with over 30 different colours/styles, and this can be done any time you feel like a change!
Post Reply

Return to “WELCOME EVERYONE!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests