In early June last your, I noticed an ad on marketplace for goat manure, and it was something that I had been looking for, yet pretty much given up on finding, without driving a considerable distance.
It was very easy to collect, as it was in pens, but over 100mm deep in some areas. I just needed to shovel it up, and put it in large containers to transport.
I ended up with about 1,200 Litres, it was there, so I just kept going back to get more, until it was cleared out.
I put it around all of my in ground trees, and the rest into 110 Litre drums, with the holes in the bottom to let excess water out, and worms in, and it really is great manure.It is excellent to work with, and does not smell bad at all, in fact I really don't notice it at all, wherever it is.
Collecting and using Goat manure.
- Rob
- Site Admin
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:21 pm
- Has thanked: 162 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
- Contact:
Collecting and using Goat manure.
Adelaide, South Australia
EMAIL... FHDU2026@outlook.com
WEBSITE...http://www.fighunter-downunder.com/forum/
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunter.downunder
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunt ... der.pollen
EMAIL... FHDU2026@outlook.com
WEBSITE...http://www.fighunter-downunder.com/forum/
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunter.downunder
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunt ... der.pollen
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest