Hi everyone, I'm Rigo! Some of you may know me as the founder of Fig Database.com or from roaming on facebook and stuff. I'm not a huge fig collector but I grow just under 20 varieties that I've managed to test out for quite some time and figure do best in South Florida. I've tested and grew about 200 varieties and out of all that, my family and I hand selected the ones we enjoyed the most. A couple I grow are not the best for my area but I grow them because when the weather is right, they taste the best like I-258 for example.
Either way, I'm glad to join the club here and I wish everyone much success in growing figs.
Hi From South Florida
-
Rigo007
- New Member
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2026 11:14 am
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 8 times
- Contact:
Hi From South Florida
From South Florida, zone 10b
Website: https://www.figdatabase.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FigDatabase
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fig_database/
Website: https://www.figdatabase.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FigDatabase
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fig_database/
- Rob
- Site Admin
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:21 pm
- Has thanked: 162 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
- Contact:
Re: Hi From South Florida
Sorry, Rigo, for whatever reason,,,possibly just very busy setting up here, I missed all of this, these look great, that's a good setup, and with automatic watering too.
Adelaide, South Australia
EMAIL... FHDU2026@outlook.com
WEBSITE...http://www.fighunter-downunder.com/forum/
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunter.downunder
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunt ... der.pollen
EMAIL... FHDU2026@outlook.com
WEBSITE...http://www.fighunter-downunder.com/forum/
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunter.downunder
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunt ... der.pollen
- Rob
- Site Admin
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:21 pm
- Has thanked: 162 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
- Contact:
Re: Hi From South Florida
Hi Rigo, sorry, the avatar I sent a few days ago, I noticed was too large, so I tweeked it for you, this should work fine.
- Attachments
-
- Rigo.sm.jpg (9.85 KiB) Viewed 2190 times
Adelaide, South Australia
EMAIL... FHDU2026@outlook.com
WEBSITE...http://www.fighunter-downunder.com/forum/
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunter.downunder
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunt ... der.pollen
EMAIL... FHDU2026@outlook.com
WEBSITE...http://www.fighunter-downunder.com/forum/
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunter.downunder
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunt ... der.pollen
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests