Hello

THIS IS THE PLACE TO STOP BY, AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF IF YOU WISH, AND LET US GET TO KNOW YOU A LITTLE BETTER.
Post Reply
LadyGT
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2026 5:01 pm
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Hello

Post: # 171Post LadyGT »

Hello, I am from the USA and have been growing figs for the past 6 years. I have about 300 varieties growing in pots and try to learn new ways to improve my cultivation of figs. Even though I surf the internet on other forums, FB, and watch lots of youtube videos, by joining a new fig forum from a different country, the members may think outside the box compared to how things are done in the US. You never know when you'll experience an aha! why didn't I think of that? lol

I hope to make new friends in a country I wish I could visit. Australia is beautiful and I am a big fan of the movie The Man From Snowy River. Yes, I am old. :lol:
User avatar
Rob
Site Admin
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:21 pm
Has thanked: 162 times
Been thanked: 220 times
Contact:

Re: Hello

Post: # 182Post Rob »

Hello to you, and thank you for joining us here, and I totally understand with your 'thinking out of the box', comment.

Yes, I am oldish too, but never too old to learn and share good information, I think we will get on just fine!!!
Post Reply

Return to “WELCOME EVERYONE!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests