Howdy from USA
-
LoPresti
- Full Member
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2026 5:05 am
- Has thanked: 36 times
- Been thanked: 21 times
- Contact:
Howdy from USA
I grow figs and lots of other things to eat. I’m pretty good at it too besides Yangmei hehe. I’m also surrounded by many wild figs locally here in California. Found a few good ones fig hunting in my own backyard. Anyways great looking forum I hope it helps a lot of people and stays on point.
- Rob
- Site Admin
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:21 pm
- Has thanked: 162 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
- Contact:
Re: Howdy from USA
It is great to have you with us here, and you can be assured that it will stay on point, and also, that we only attract many more good people to keep it a safe place to be, so we can learn from each other. There is still a great deal that we need to know, and here it will always be a priority, that is certain.
Adelaide, South Australia
EMAIL... FHDU2026@outlook.com
WEBSITE...http://www.fighunter-downunder.com/forum/
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunter.downunder
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunt ... der.pollen
EMAIL... FHDU2026@outlook.com
WEBSITE...http://www.fighunter-downunder.com/forum/
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunter.downunder
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunt ... der.pollen
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests