Howdy from USA

THIS IS THE PLACE TO STOP BY, AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF IF YOU WISH, AND LET US GET TO KNOW YOU A LITTLE BETTER.
Post Reply
LoPresti
Full Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2026 5:05 am
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 21 times
Contact:

Howdy from USA

Post: # 373Post LoPresti »

I grow figs and lots of other things to eat. I’m pretty good at it too besides Yangmei hehe. I’m also surrounded by many wild figs locally here in California. Found a few good ones fig hunting in my own backyard. Anyways great looking forum I hope it helps a lot of people and stays on point.
User avatar
Rob
Site Admin
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:21 pm
Has thanked: 162 times
Been thanked: 220 times
Contact:

Re: Howdy from USA

Post: # 375Post Rob »

It is great to have you with us here, and you can be assured that it will stay on point, and also, that we only attract many more good people to keep it a safe place to be, so we can learn from each other. There is still a great deal that we need to know, and here it will always be a priority, that is certain.
Post Reply

Return to “WELCOME EVERYONE!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests