Hi from Central FL!
Hi from Central FL!
My husband and I love figs and I just love growing fruits and eating them! I have several cultivars and am always looking to expand my knowledge on the art of growing and what is best to grow! Plus it's fantastic to have a more experienced group of folks to bounce off questions and ideas. 
- Rob
- Site Admin
- Posts: 394
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:21 pm
- Has thanked: 162 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
- Contact:
Re: Hi from Central FL!
Hello to you, welcome to our forum, and it is great to have you here with us. If there is anything that you are unsure about, with any part of the forum, just ask and I can help. Most of it should be easy to navigate, but it takes time to get used to, like anything new to us.
Adelaide, South Australia
EMAIL... FHDU2026@outlook.com
WEBSITE...http://www.fighunter-downunder.com/forum/
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunter.downunder
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunt ... der.pollen
EMAIL... FHDU2026@outlook.com
WEBSITE...http://www.fighunter-downunder.com/forum/
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunter.downunder
FACEBOOK....https://www.facebook.com/groups/fighunt ... der.pollen
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests