Hello

THIS IS THE PLACE TO STOP BY, AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF IF YOU WISH, AND LET US GET TO KNOW YOU A LITTLE BETTER.
Post Reply
Ajp
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2026 3:49 am
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Hello

Post: # 507Post Ajp »

Hi Everyone,

I’m from Western Australia.

I’m loving this forum! The hybrids are fascinating. I would like to cross the Australian and European figs so it’s great to hear that’s it’s possible.
User avatar
Rob
Site Admin
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:21 pm
Has thanked: 162 times
Been thanked: 220 times
Contact:

Re: Hello

Post: # 509Post Rob »

Welcome Ajp, and it is great to hear from you. Western Australia is one of the better areas to live in if you like hunting figs, that is certain, but as far as non carica types, you would probably not be much different to me in Adelaide, in that there is very little. Having said that, there are others in northern NSW, and Queensland, and seeds are a possibility without too much difficulty, so I have been told. I have not tried this yet, but I should connect with someone who did import some a year or two ago, and get information for all of us.

Rob.
Post Reply

Return to “WELCOME EVERYONE!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests